Read Together. Grow Together.
Each summer, June through August on Wednesday evenings, we have a summer reading program for church members. It’s our version of VBS for all ages, with participants enjoying a meal beforehand and participating in directed discussions of assigned chapters for the week. The summer reading schedule since its beginning is:
- 2015 - C.S. Lewis, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- 2016 - Todd Burpo, Heaven is for Real
- 2017 - Henri Nouwen, In the Name of Jesus, The Prodigal Son
- 2018 - Madeleine L’Engle, A Wrinkle in Time
- 2019 - Bruce Longnecker, Ben Worthington, The Lost Letter of Pergamum. A second title for children and youth will be announced..
For more detailed information on this program, contact Pastor Ron English or Min. Syeeda Echols.